The Fitness Show – FP for Orthopaedic Conditions
If you have done the Fitness Pilates and you are looking for the next step on your FP journey the course to do is the Fitness Pilates For Orthopaedic Conditions!!
This in depth course contains:
• In-depth information, analysis and solutions on common Orthopaedic conditions that you are faced with every time you teach Fitness Pilates.
• Detailed applicable anatomy and Fitness Pilates exercises for Orthopaedic conditions.
WE COVER LIVE AND IN THE DETAILED 84 PAGE MANUAL AND INTERACTIVE ONLINE VIDEO PLATFORM:
• Frozen Shoulder
• Tennis and Golfers Elbow
• Non specific back pain
• Hip and Knee Replacements
• Muscular tears
• Rotator cuff injuries
• Piriformis syndrome
• Slipped disc
• Disc Herniation
• Improved Biomechanics and Functional Movements
• What exercises are appropriate and which ones to avoid?
• Functional assessments and choosing the best exercises and movement patterns.
• Highly specialised training day for those coaches wanting to go deep into this area.
Online Course Videos and Full Online Back Up Certification
You will complete a case study to receive your certification.
on offer SAVE £50!!
Start now: CLICK HERE